Magzter Freecharge Loot – 100% Cashback on Magazines
Magzter Freecharge Loot:
Magzter is the world’s largest and fastest growing global digital magazine newsstand with headquarters in New York. Magzter services are also available on their mobile app across various devices and platforms. The app is available for download and use on all Apple devices, Android mobile phones and tablets and is also available in stores like Amazon App store.
Magzter brings you a ton of magazines that you can read, browse and purchase digital magazines on your mobile devices, tablets etc. with a single touch or tap!
Magzter offers you a wide variety of magazines and digital publications to purchase with over 9500 magazines available from over 4000+ publishers who have made the jump from print to digital publishing due to the ease of publishing. From fashion to lifestyle, automotive, art and more, Magzter offers magazines across various verticals and categories. Access your favorite magazines on Magzter mobile version anywhere at anytime.
Also See : Freecharge Instamojo Offer
Fastest and smartest way to do online recharges & digital payments.
Prepaid & Postpaid mobile recharges for all leading Indian telecom providers like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Uninor, MTS, BSNL and others.
DTH recharges for operators like Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Reliance Big TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct and Videocon D2H.
Data card recharges for operators like Reliance Netconnect, Airtel, Tata Photon, Vodafone, and others.
Online electricity bill payments for BESCOM, BSES Delhi, BEST Mumbai, Reliance Energy, MSEDC and others.
Gas bill payments for Mahanagar Gas Ltd and Indraprasth Gas Ltd & Landline bill payments for Airtel landline, BSNL landline and MTNL Delhi.
Mumbai Metro smart card recharges.
Best wallet & payment experience on Snapdeal with exclusive partnerships with offline/online merchants.
Get exclusive rewards at our restaurant partners – McDonald’s, Swiggy, Café Cofee Day, Foodpanda, Dominos etc.
Shop your heart out and pay with FreeCharge wallet at Pantaloons, Jabong, Zivame, Heritage Fresh etc.
Booking movie tickets at Bookmyshow, Ticketnew are now simpler and rewarding when you pay with FreeCharge.
End all your travel woes when you book tickets/hotels at OYO, Traveyaari, Goibibo, Jugnoo etc.
How To Redeem Freecharge Offer:
- Go to Magzter website and subscribe magazines
- Hit ‘Pay with Freecharge Wallet’ option
- Enjoy the cashback in your Freecharge Wallet
Magzter Freecharge Loot Offer Terms & Conditions:
- Get 100% Cashback when you pay with Freecharge on Magzter for 1 Year Subscription.
- Offer is applicable only on subscription bought from this link https://www.magzter.com/magztergold/freecharge?utm_source=fchrg-cps.
- Minimum transaction amount is Rs.999, Max Cashback Rs 999. Once per user
- The offer is valid once per user
- Offer applicable on the Magzter Website only
- Offer valid only from 1st Feb to 7th Feb 2018
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
- For any queries for Magzter, please write in to email@example.com. For all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freecharge & Magzter reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity