Paytm Uber Offer: Add 550, Get 10% Cashback On 10 Rides
Paytm Uber Offer:
UBER (Based in the United States) is an online transportation network company which runs through their mobile application. Currently, the company carries out its operations in more than 66 countries and 449 cities all over the world. The company started their cab service in India in 2014. They are now running their services in Bangalore, followed by New Delhi, Coimbatore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Udaipur, Surat, Visakhapatnam, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Nagpur, Vadodara, Mysore, Jodhpur, Mumbai, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Nashik, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Indore, Jaipur, Mangalore, Ajmer, Pune, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad.
Also See : BigBasket Paytm Offer
How To Get Cashback On Uber Rides With Paytm?
Uber have teamed up with Paytm to put your money where it belongs, in your pocket!
You need to just add ₹550 to your Paytm Wallet.
You will get 10% cashback on your next 10 rides from 1 February to 15 February 2018.
How Paytm Uber Offer Works?
- Fire up your Uber app and make Paytm the default payment method whenever you are riding Uber.
- Add ₹550 on Paytm anytime from 1 – 15 February 2018.
- Get riding to unlock 10% cashback on 10 rides upto ₹55 per ride till 15 January.
Paytm Uber Offer Terms & Conditions:
- Cashback applicable only after adding ₹550 on Paytm
- 10% cashback up to ₹55 per ride paid for via Paytm before 15 February 2018
- Maximum cashback of ₹55 per ride
- Cashback applicable on the first 10 rides taken in the offer period
- Cashbacks will be credited to your Paytm Wallet within 3 working days of your ride
- Cashbacks will be applicable only on successfully paid rides within offer duration
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other Paytm cashback offer on Uber
- Cashback applicable only for riders with same registered mobile number on Uber and linked Paytm wallet on Uber app
- Canceled rides will not be eligible
Missed last Loot Offers? Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting offers, loots, coupons, tricks and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.