Smart TVs Carnival on Flipkart (3 – 4 February)
Smart TVs Carnival:
Smart TV, sometimes referred to as connected TV or hybrid TV, is a television set with integrated Internet and interactive “Web 2.0” features. Smart TV is a technological convergence between computers and flatscreen television sets and set-top boxes. Besides the traditional functions of television sets and set-top boxes provided through traditional broadcasting media, these devices can also provide Internet TV, online interactive media, over-the-top content (OTT), as well as on-demand streaming media, and home networking access.
Smart TVs are a highly efficiently upgradation of an ordinary television set. Smart LCD, LED TVs and the like have created a revolution by providing the consumer a larger than life experience of interacting with a large 40 inch screen or the like compared to a much smaller computer screen. The best brands to invest on are Samsung, Sony Bravia, Vu Ultra HD (4k), LG LED TV and more.
Also See : Flipkart Deal Of The Day
Smart TV Features & Advantages:
Some of the most interesting advantages are as follows.
- Apps come preloaded in these TV sets
- Some of the web browsers come preloaded in the TV, some of them personalize the system for you by suggesting TV programs based on your interest.
- Preloaded apps will allow you to watch your favorite shows on Netflix on the big screen, browse on Facebook or Twitter with so much more convenience.
- They have ethernet ports to connect to the internet. Some models also have built-in wi-fi capabilities. They will have a CPU and an Operating System(OS).
How To Find Great Deals In Flipkart Smart TVs Carnival?
- Visit Flipkart Smart TVs Carnival Offer page
- Select product and add to cart
- Login / Register on Flipkart
- Update / Select shipping details
- Choose your preferred payment mode
- Voila! You have successfully placed the order
Missed last Loot Offers? Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting offers, loots, coupons, tricks and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.